Monday, May 5, 2008

MyRosso Ran Online


Hmm.. Ran Online was originally owned by e-games until it got bought over by MyRosso. I didn't see any big change happen after the transition, but many of my frens have their opinions whether its good or bad ones. For me, it's still the same old same old. Leveling day after day, never ending process. And a tiring one too if you don't say. If my current level experience per round is 0.04, i wonder just how do people higher level than me enjoy leveling?? Not to mention the annoying ksers. Some are just plain blank stupid idiots. "SM school ks me, so i ks back SM" Wtf la, grow a brain. While others are more reasonable, targeting guilds and certain people only. Fortunately, my fren and I spend abit $$ on x2,x3 exp necklaces, which really helps alot and gets you in the mood. Without it, leveling is so depressing = = . Ok, thats enough of my whinning for today. Gonna go back leveling tomorrow.
Current level : 158
Target level : 165


No comments: