Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Pet Kitten





One day on Jan 08' , my frens were preparing for a bbq party, I agreed to tag along buying the chicken wings. It was a clear and bright morning as I was walking to yujin's house. Half way there I heard low soft screams of help coming in the form of 2 kittens. They were coming out of a bag, obviously some irresponsible person threw them there. When I met up with yujin, we gone back together to see the kittens. They were both so tiny and adorable but I knew I couldn't keep them as my parents wouldn't allow it. After thinking about 5 minutes on what to do, we decided its best to just leave em be, mybe mommy will come and get them. But as soon as we were walking away, 2 big wild dogs ran passed us and noticed one of the kittens. Sad to say, we saw the poor defenseless kitten get surrounded and killed right in front of our eyes. Luckily the dogs didn't notice the other kitten and we manage to save it. In the end, this kitten turned into my pet. =)

I still remember the hard days of feeding her, dipping small pieces of bread into milk and forcing her to eat them. But after she got abit bigger we bought some kitten food, those small round tablets that needs to be soaked in water. My bro said it looked like a rabbit standing on 2 feet and the other 2 feet on my hand while eating those tablets. After bout 2 months, my dad started to feed her fish almost everyday for dinner. She would chow down like there's no tomorrow haha unlike the tablets that i had to feed her by hand.

She lived behind my house and almost everyday I would let her come inside. Or should I say she forces her way in. Any opportunity she gets, she would run like mad into the house. 1st place she runs to is the dustbin cause you know foods there = =. So we got smarter and cleared the trash before we let her in. She would cling on to the dustbin and smell awhile before noticing nothings there heh. Don't know why but she loves exploring the house, she would even climb up the stairs to the 2nd floor. Loves to bit wires and hiding under the couch. Oh and also biting people's feet. The pain is there but it doesn't bleed, mybe she's playing around.

All was well until a week before ching ming, i had to go back to my hometown with my parents. Went back on Sat morning, Sat night my bro fed it. But when we came back on Sun afternoon she was gone. Still a mystery bout what happened to her. Did she ran away? Or did something bad happen. Everyday she would wonder outside, but she always came back. Not this time.. Its been about 1 month since then.

Recently I found a anime about a kitten and found it interesting and fun to watch.
Reminded me of my own kitten =(
Don't watch it if you hate childish stuff though.

No comments: